This vessel was originally designed and constructed as a coastal supply vessel for transporting 12 TEU (20’) containers. Having never worked, the vessel was purchased just after completion of its construction and sea trials for conversion to a specialty supply and standby vessel for offshore and coastal oil & gas production operations. The design concept for the completely re-engineered vessel focuses on providing versatility through multi-faceted functionality. With sufficient rear clear deck space to easily transport 100 tonnes of range 3 tubulars, or bulky offshore service equipment such as a coil tubing unit for well intervention, the vessel can also carry a cargo of 10,500 gallons of fresh water, 33,500 gallons of fuel oil or diesel. In addition to being purpose built as a production supply vessel, she is fire fighting equipped with two water/foam monitors, and rescue capable with a 4.5 meter, 25 hp FRP fast boat, a hospital and survivors quarters. The boat has crew change seating for 12 and with supply transport, firefighting and rescue capability can provide a multitude of service and standby functions for any offshore oil & gas operation.
The vessel is currently located in Malaysia and available for inspection by appointment.
Priced very well for quick sale.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Cummins KTA 50M2|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Cruising Speed:||13 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||16 Knots|
|Length over all:||46m|
Main Engine: (2) x CUMMINS – KTA 50M2. Maximum output: 2 x 1,600 BHP at 1,800 rpm.
* Gear Box: (2) x Hang Zhou Advance Gearbox - 3:1
* Propellers: (2) x 4 Blades, (1,370mm Dia. x 1,350mm Pitch)
* Generators: (2) x Cummins 6BT5.9D(M), 80KW@100KVA main generators
(1) x Mitsubishi S4KT, 50KW@63 KVA station standby generator
* Maximum speed: 16 Knots (est.)
* Cruising speed: 13 Knots (est.)
* Maximum fuel consumption: 1800 rpm 450 Ltr/Hr (Approx.)
* Cruising fuel consumption: 1650 rpm 410 Ltr/Hr (Approx.)
* Hull shape: “FSH” type (fully shaped hull)
* Hull/superstructure: steel
* Length O.A: 46.00 M
* Length W.L.: 43.304 M
* Length L.B.P.: 42.104 M
* Breadth MLD: 8.00 M
* Depth MLD.: 3.65 M
* Design Draft: 2.00 M
* Maximum Draft: 2.50 M
* Complement: 6-10 Men
* Passengers: 12 Men
* Gross Tonnage: 330
* Net Tonnage: 110
* F.O. Capacity: 109 Tonnes (Approx. 33,500 gallons)
* F.W. Capacity: 40 Tonnes (Approx. 10, 500 gallons)
* Cargo Capacity: 100 Tonnes (Approx.)
* Deck space: 13 x 5.3 + 8 x 7.8 = 130 m²
* Deck length: 21 m clear
All air conditioned
(2) Single Officers Cabins
(1) Double Crew Cabin (4 man)
(1) Double Survivor Cabin (4 man)
(1) Single Hospital Cabin (1 man), including restroom with shower, toilet & washbasin
(1) Crew Change Restroom with toilet and washbasin
(1) Ships Crew Restroom with 3 washbasins, 2 toilets and a shower Galley, Crew Mess, provisions store and laundry.
1) x Furuno RDP-118, 1832
(1) x Samyung SPR-1400 + 1 x JMC GPS NP-2082
(1) x Furuno FCV-620
*VHF Radio Telephone: (1) x Samyung VHF Marine STR-6000A
*SSB: (1) x Samyung MF/HF DSC NBDP SSB Transceiver SRG-1150DN
*EPIRB: (1) x Samyung ENC. 406 MHz EPIRB, SEP-406
*Sart: (1) x Samyung SAR9
*Navtex Receiver: (1) x Samyung SNX-300
*Public Address Amplifier: (1) x Super Arrow, PA-702
*GMDSS VHF Walkie Talkie: (2) x Samyung STV-160
*Magnetic Compass: (1) x DAIKO T-150 B DAIKO Table Type
*Autopilot: TMQ AP-9
*Aldis Lamp: (1) x CXD8, 24V 60W
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
*Monitors: (2) x Double Wheel Operated Fog/Jet Type Model: SPP 600
* Pump: (1) x CALGON End-Suction Pump 163m3/hr Capacity @ 80 meter head
RESCUE BOAT C/W 21KN SINGLE-ARM DAVIT CRANE
* Product Description: 4.5M Rescue Boat
* Passenger Capacity: 6 persons
* Construction: Fire Retardant F.R.P.
* Size (m): 4.50 (Length) x 1.86 (Breath) x 0.75 (Dept)
* Engine type: Mercury 25HP
* Certificate: Bureau Veritas Certified
Whilst Global Work Boats tries to ensure that the specification listed on all vessels is true and correct, it can not guarantee this. All vessels listed outside Australia are listed at current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation. The price should be confirmed upon enquiry.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.